GSO Cadets Recruitment 2018-How To Apply For Cadet Recruitment 2018/2019-This article is A-Z guide on how you can apply GSO Cadets recruitment 2018. However, The Kenya Defences Forces (KDF) invites suitable and qualified candidates who are between the ages of 18-30 years and wishing to join the Kenya Defence Forces, 2018 recruitment of General service Officer (GSO) cadets and specialist officers. You maybe wondering on how you can apply without having to go through stress, never mind use our guide below and apply for GSO recruitment 2018.
However, You need to know that the first step of successful application is meeting the application form requirement. Here are the below requirement.
2018 KDF GSO General Cadets Recruitment Requirement
- Applicants must be a Kenyan Citizens
- Female Candidates must NOT be pregnant.
- Candidates must be medically fit and health.
- Not have a criminal record
- Be in possession of a valid Kenya National identity Card
- Weigh at least: Men – 54.55 Kg (120 lb); Women – 50 Kg (110 lb)
- Be aged between 18-26yeras and be not less than 5 ft 3 in. (5’3”) high
GSO Cadets Recruitment 2018 Academic Qualification
- General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets A minimum of mean grade B (Plain) in KCSE with minimum subject grade of C+ (Plus) in English, Mathematics and in any one of the Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry or Biology)
- Technicians: A minimum of mean grade C- (Minus) in KCSE, a relevant diploma or above from a recognized Institution and be registered with the relevant statutory bodies, where applicable.
- Artisans: A minimum of mean grade D (Plain) in KCSE and either a relevant certificate with Government Trade Test Grade II or Craft II from a recognized Institution.
How To Apply For Cadet Recruitment 2018/2019
Candidates wishing to join the Kenyan defences forces as GSO cadets and meet the general requirement and academic qualification must apply through responding to advertisement placed in the mass media (Print and electronic)
Important Information To Applicants
- Multiple application will with the same name and documents will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for training.
Clear photocopies of relevant academic certificate and current National Identity card (ID) must be attached to the application and be addressed to the:
- Assistant Chief of the Defence Forces
- (Personnel and Logistics)
- Kenya Ministry of Defence
- Defence Headquarters
- Ulinzi House
I know you are satisfied withe above article on GSO Cadets Recruitment 2018-How To Apply For Cadet Recruitment 2018/2019 from us, You can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comment box if you want us to always inbox you directly about GSO Cadets Recruitment 2018-How To Apply For Cadet Recruitment 2018/2019
Don’t forget we share the latest jobs and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on www.Freshjobs.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities update allover the world.