Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019-Screning Date, Closing Date, News & More-This article is all in suite because we are going to be showing you how you can apply for Nigerian army 2018/2019, the screening date if you are among the candidates selected, the closing date and more news about Nigerian army 2018 recruitment.
You have to read the basic and the general requirement before you apply and start filling in the Nigeria army intake form.
Now, without wasting much of your time let’s give you a brief history of Nigerian army, which any have described as the largest and the biggest army in the African continent.
Brief History of Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC). It bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges. The Nigerian army was founded in 1960. As of 2016 Nigerian army is more than 200,000 soldiers.
Let’s quickly show you the (Both Basic requirements and the general requirements) before you can start filling Nigerian army form.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 General Requirement
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates must possess at least secondary schools certificate or NECO. With at least five credits from core subjects.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2018.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification before you can apply for Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women for 2018/2019.
- Applicants should be not less than 1.65 meters & 1.56 meters tall for male & female applicants respectively.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement should follow the process below and apply for Nigerian army 2018/2019.
- Visit the link http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ to register online now
- Provide the requirement in the online application form.
- When you are done providing the necessary details, complete your application.
- Make sure you go the examination centers with the print document and other relevant documents associated with your application.
Requirements for the Nigerian Army recruitment screening
Selected Candidates are to report to their various zonal screening centers with the following items;
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Please Note: The screening date is yet to be announce, we are going to inform you when is out.
I know you are satisfied wit the above article on how you can apply for Nigerian army Recruitment 2018/2019 from us, You can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comment box if you want us to always inbox you directly about Nigerian army recruitment 2018.
Don’t forget we share the latest jobs and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on www.Freshjobs.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities update allover the world