Ghana Army Recruitment 2018-How To Apply For GAF 2018/2019-In this article we are going to be giving you A-Z information about Ghana army forces recruitment 2018/2019. The requirement and how to apply for Ghana army forces recruitment.
This article will give answers to the below queries;
- Ghana army recruitment 2018
- Ghana armed forces recruitment 2017/2018 requirements
- Ghana military forms 2018
- Ghana armed forces officers recruitment 2017/2018
- Ghana army recruitment 2018/2019 form
- 2018/2019 army recruitment
- GAF 2018 recruitment deadline
- age limit for Ghana army officers
- when is GAF recruiting for 2018
Please Note:The Ghana Armed Forces is the unified armed force of Ghana, consisting of the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. The GAF are supervised by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defence.
Without wasting much of your let’s show the requirement to apply for Ghana armed forces recruitment 2018/2019.
2018/2019 Requirement & Eligibility For GAF
- Applicants must be a Ghanaian Citizen by birth and of a good character.
- Be not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 02 June 2014 for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years by 30 April 2014 for Short Service Commission.
- Applicants must be medically fit and health to carryout the task.
- Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be not bonded.
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’ 6”) for males and 1.57m (5’ 2”) for females.
For military police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9’’) and 1.70m (5’7’’) for females.
Applicants are also expected to have the following
- (a) Six credits (Not less than C6 ) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at WASSCE.
- (b) Six credits (Not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at SSSCE.
- (c) Five credits (Not less than 6 ) including English, Mathematics and Science-at GCE –O level and not less than D in three subjects at GCE A-level.
Ghana Army Recruitment 2018-How To Apply For GAF 2018/2019
Here are step-by-steps guide to to apply For Ghana Ghana armed forces 2018/2019 recruitment.
- Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 50) from the designated regional post offices.
- Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Now tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3: Page a. Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
b. Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
c. Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by sms/e-mail and order a re-print.
- Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE/SSCE results slip and First Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 Megabytes and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- More than one application will not be accepted.
- Information entered and submitted cannot be edited again.
I know you are satisfied withe above article on Ghana Army Recruitment 2018-How To Apply For GAF 2018/2019, Requirement from us, You can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comment box if you want us to always inbox you directly about Ghana Army Recruitment 2018-How To Apply For GAF 2018/2019
Don’t forget we share the latest jobs and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on www.Freshjobs.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities update allover the world.