Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019-How To Apply GIS-In this article i will showing the step by step guide to apply for Ghana immigration service ongoing recruitment. I will also be showing you the requirement you need to apply for Ghana immigration service (GIS).
Ghana Immigration Service generally know as GIS is a Ghanaian agency that controls and deals with issuing of visa and permit for Non-residents in Ghana. The agency also register refuges and makes sure their are safe and doing well.
Ghana Immigration Service Requirement 2018/2019
However, You need to meet the general requirement to be able to be recruited into the GIS. I do say that meeting the requirement for any application is the first stage of successful application. Here are the Requirement for GIS 2018/2019.
- Applicants must be a Ghana citizen by birth.
- Minimum age requirement is 18th and the limit age is 30.
- Applicants must have good character and should not have any criminal record.
- Applicants need to hold a completed degree program from a well recognized university at one point.
- Applicants needs a minimum height, for men is 5ft 8inches and women 5ft 4inches.
- The applicant must be of good physical and mental health.
How To Apply Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019
Applicants should Ensure they purchase an E-voucher from any of Ghana’s Commercial Bank branches. Or you can buy the Ghana immigration service recruitment forms at the EMS offices near you.
- Visit the official portal @ Ghana Immigration Service
- Move your cursor to “Apply Now” click on it and enter the e-voucher serial and pin code details.
- Then kindly select your highest educational level.
- Kindly Select your nearest branch and enter your Biography and Educational information. You need to upload a very sizeable picture.
- At the end print a copy of the online application (The Print out) which contains all the needing information.
- Multiple application will not be accepted and you could get disqualified.
- Ensure your bio details and your email are correct before submission to avoid mistakes.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via the e-mail for date of screening and examination center.
- Please note, Only the candidates who are successful in the screening and examination will be invited for final training.
I know you are satisfied withe above article on Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019-How To Apply GIS from us, You can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comment box if you want us to always inbox you directly about Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019-How To Apply GIS.
Don’t forget we share the latest jobs and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on www.Freshjobs.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities update allover the world.