National Population Commission Recruitment 2018-How To Apply NPC Job Vacancy-In this article you will get to know about the National Population Commission ongoing recruitment. The institution is seeking application from qualified and suitable candidates to fill in some of their vacancies across Nigeria.
Below this article we are going to be showing you the guidelines, qualification, requirement and the steps to apply for National Population Commission job today.
Interested candidates are to be aware that National Population Commission does not recruit people into new job with a contractor, agents, NPC personals and through other website. The NPC recruitment is done at the NPC official website @ population.gov.ng.
However, This portal will always inform you if the NPC recruitment pattern has changed, but currently NPC recruit personal via their official website shown above.
Please Note: National Population Commission is currently not offering job into any vacancies in their ministry. When the recruitment portal will be open we are going to inform you. Bookmark us today.
NPC Application Requirement
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine
How To Apply NPC Job Vacancy/Recruitment
Like we told you on the EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019, that the first steps stage of successful application is meeting to the requirement, So therefore when you meet the requirement follow the process below and apply.
- Qualified and interested applicants should visit the National Population Commission Recruitment official website @ population.gov.ng/.
- Applicants are expected to fill the online form correctly and submit accordingly.
- Candidates are also to be aware that multiple applications disqualify the applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening
I know you are satisfied withe above article on National Population Commission Recruitment 2018 from us, You can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comment box if you want us to inform you when NPC recruitment will be on.
Don’t forget we share the latest jobs, School new and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on www.Freshjobs.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities update allover the world.