Eko Distribution Trainee Programme 2018 Recruitment Form-Eko Distribution Trainee Programme 2018 recruitment is currently ongoing for fresh intakes. Eko electricity distribution Plc (EKEDC) is widely recognized as the flagship of Nigerian electricity supply industry (NESI)
So are you here because you looking for Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Vacancies Recruitment 2018 Application Registration Form? Would you like to get all the trending jobs at Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Recruitment 2018? Do you know that you can apply for Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Recruitment 2018 if you have the Requirements for it? Can you let us teach you how to apply for Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Nigeria Recruitment 2018? If yes then you need to continue reading this article below here.
It’s our duties to elaborate you that’s the Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Recruitment form 2018 is Out online here for applications registration for fresh intakes of candidates. Here are the guidelines for how to apply Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Recruitment 2018.
Applications are invited for the Training Program below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
EDTP is designed to develop a workforce of home grown talent pool to raise a new generation of talents and leaders that will drive our on-going transformation as the leading and customer centric utility in Africa.
A carefully designed accelerated 6 months training program which combines both technical and non- technical curricular via a customized program of in-class training, on the job training, continuous feedback and supportive team members.
Eko Distribution Trainee Programme 2018 Requirements
- First degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Economics,
- Computer Science, Statistics,
- Business Administration,
- Mathematics, Accounting and any other related courses.
- Minimum of Second class upper degree from recognized Universities.
- Or second class lower degree with Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
- A professional certification will be a distinct advantage
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
- 0-3 years of experience.
Proficiency in but not limited to the following areas:
- Literacy and numeracy
Self-driven and result-oriented
Oral and written communication
- Creative and problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial mind set
Critical and analytical thinking
Ability to apply discipline,
- knowledge and concepts
- Technological Savoriness
Microsoft word, Excel and Power point
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Leadership skills
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Here below are some searched online guidelines on Google search
- When is Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Recruiting for 2018?
- Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Recruitment 2018 vacancies Guide and Requirement?
- Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Deadline?
- How to apply for Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Has Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Recruitment 2018 Started ?
- Eko Distribution Trainee Programme Nigeria Recruitment 2018 vacancies Portal?
I know you are satisfied withe above article on how you can apply for Eko Distribution Trainee Programme 2018 Recruitment from us, You can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comment box if you want us to always inbox you directly about Eko Distribution Trainee Programme 2018 Recruitment
Don’t forget we share the latest jobs and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on www.Freshjobs.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities update allover the world.