Fantex Oil and Gas Services 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies –Application for Fantex Oil and Gas Services 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies. Fantex Oil and Gas Services is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions listed below here. Fantex Oil and Gas Services is an independent Oil and Gas company with the principal business objective of identifying, acquiring and developing interests in oil and gas assets in Nigeria. With highly skilled and experienced manpower focused on delivering top-quality engineering and construction services, we have the potential to design and execute turnkey projects, providing a seamless service offering.
It’s our duties to elaborate you that’s the Fantex Nigeria Recruitment form 2018 is Out online here for applications registration for fresh intakes of candidates. Here are the guidelines for how to apply Fantex Recruitment 2018.
Fantex Oil and Gas Services are recruiting to fill the position below here
Job Title: Project Engineer
- Project Engineers will support either Project Manager or Construction Manager in managing allocated work from assignment to close out covering all duties related to work delivery as requested by the Project Manager or Construction
- Manager in order to ensure that the work is conducted in a safe, timely and effective manner to its conclusion.
No direct reports.
- Support the Project Manager with day to day activities required to deliver work in line with the project plan including safety, quality, schedule and cost objectives.
- Facilitate and chair project meetings and regular progress meetings as required by the Project Manager.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation including Project Definition Document, Quality Plans and other documents as required.
- Ensure production of technical specifications and support the process of contractor selection and contract placement.
- Review documentation including contractor’s documents and drawings.
- Ensure technical queries are managed in accordance with process and procedures.
Carry out financial and technical appraisals of project options. Perform feasibility studies, site surveys and liaison with designers and station staff as required.
- Prepare Engineering Changes and manage the preparation of supporting and affected documents.
Prepare commissioning documents and act as test team leader where appropriate.
- Manage the delivery of assigned small projects, jobs and tasks ensuring that the work is conducted in a safe, timely and effective manner in line with the relevant procedures.
- Perform the duties of a field supervisor as required.
- Perform the duties of a nominated supervisor as required.
Delivering allocated roles and tasks in a safe manner to the specified functional criteria, goals and objectives, compliant with appropriate legislation, Project Procedures and within the approved project baseline, scope, cost, schedule and quality requirements.
- Early identification of issues and/or concerns that either have the potential or will impact the project baseline.
- Providing accurate and timely information, data and reports regarding the project status, activities and performance.
- To the line manager for:
- Managing assigned small projects, jobs and tasks ensuring that the work is conducted in a safe, timely and effective manner in line with the relevant procedures
- Review of technical reports, contractor’s documents and drawings within agreed limits and specifically excluding documents needing EDF technical review.
- Approval of contractors risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure that technical queries are approved within agreed limits.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
As Personal Assistant you will perform full clerical, administrative and general office duties of a responsible and highly confidential nature in support of a Director
- You will also have delegated responsibility for some departmental administration
This role requires a high level of tact and integrity due to the great frequency of senior level internal and external contact and regular exposure to confidential data.
- Managing and administering the scheduling of weekly, monthly, quarterly meetings. Checking where conflicts occur and resolving in good time.
- Organise and maintain files of managers correspondence and record, following up on any pending matters
- Answer routine questions and respond to correspondence not requiring manager’s attention. Diary management, coordinating arrangements for meetings and conferences
- Coordinating and booking travel arrangements and planning itineraries as required
Provide support and administration to the wider teams as required
- Communicate managers instructions or requests to various individuals and / or departments
- Organising schedules, maintaining diaries and arranging meetings as appropriate;
- Arranging travel and accommodation as requested;
Managing confidential and sensitive material / information
Builds a network and develops key relationships with other EA/ PA’s within the Business Area
Receiving, assessing and monitoring of emails on behalf of your Line Managers
- Administering adhoc projects and tasks as required and preparing documents
Ensuring preparation of documentation, presentations etc. for internal and external meetings are scheduled in advance to ensure smooth running of meetings
- Preparing agendas and taking notes and actions
- Administering a bring forward system, briefing the Director as appropriate
Fantex Oil and Gas Services 2018 Recruitment Qualifications/Skills
- Experience in a relevant role, i.e. Secretary background is essential
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Flexible approach to urgent requirements
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Extensive diary management experience
- Proficient in IT i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word and in-house systems
Experience as an Executive Officer or Personal Assistant reporting directly to a senior lead
Proven organizational and project management experience
Exceptional stakeholder skills – must be able to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent communications written and verbal
- Ability to priorities, organize and multi task.
How to Apply Fantex Oil and Gas Services 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10th October 2018
I know you are satisfied withe above article on how you can apply for Fantex Oil and Gas Services 2018 Recruitment from us, You can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comment box if you want us to always inbox you directly about Fantex Oil and Gas Services 2018 Recruitment
Don’t forget we share the latest jobs and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on www.Freshjobs.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities update allover the world.