ActivEdge Technologies Limited 2018 Recruitment Vacancy & How to Apply-This is to inform and notify all interested people of ActivEdge Technologies Limited 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies opportunities and how to apply, ActivEdge Technologies Limited is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the following vacant positions listed below here.
It’s our duties to elaborate and notify you that’s the ActivEdge Nigeria Recruitment form 2018 is Out online here for applications registration for fresh intakes of candidates. Here are the guidelines for how to apply ActivEdge Nigeria Recruitment 2018.
ActivEdge Technologies Limited is a Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
ActivEdge Technologies are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
Provide secretarial and administrative support to the MD/CEO.
- Handle incoming email, faxes and post; Screen telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organised and maintain the MD’s diaries and appointments;
- Deal with correspondence and writing letters, organised and take minutes at meetings (where required), and ensure the MD is well-prepared for meetings;
- Organised and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Handle administrative and logistical needs of the MD’s office ;( i.e. travel, accommodation, visas, etc.).
ActivEdge Technologies Limited 2018 Recruitment Qualifications
- A good first Degree in any discipline or Higher National Diploma
- At least 2 years post-graduation experience in working in a similar position
- Preferably male personnel’s.
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to manage a busy diary and high level of correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality; meet deadlines and schedules; work with detailed information/data; work in multiple locations (by assignment); and multitask.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of productivity tools such as the Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, etc. and preparing and maintaining accurate records
- Demonstrated ability to compose a variety of documents, and/or facilitate group discussions; and solve practical problems.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High level of integrity and demonstrated ability to manage confidential information
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation and management skills.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
High sense of responsibility,
- accountability and dependability
- Ability to stay calm, focused and motivated under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines: 28th September 2018
I know you are satisfied withe above article on how you can apply for ActivEdge Technologies Limited 2018 Recruitment from us, You can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comment box if you want us to always inbox you directly about ActivEdge Technologies Limited 2018 Recruitment
Don’t forget we share the latest jobs and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on www.Freshjobs.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities update allover the world.