EBSU Supplementary Admission List 2018/2019-Candidates are to read below to see how their can check their EBSU supplementary admission list status.
This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates that the management of Ebonyi state university has just release the supplementary admission list of candidates who applied the supplementary form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who purchased the EBSU supplementary form should proceed to check their names online in the EBSU Admission checking portal. Check admission status now.
How To check EBSU Supplementary Admission List
Prospective candidates who chose EBSU in UTME and purchased the EBSU supplementary form for 2018/2019 academic should follow the process below to check their names.
- Candidates are to proceed to the EBSU official checking portal to access their names or click Here.
- Kindly select the admission checking portal
- Enter the details required and click on checking portal, the admission status will appear.
Steps For The Payment of EBSU Acceptance Fee And Registration
Admitted candidates should proceed fast and pay their acceptance fee and proceed for school and faculty registration.
- Click on the link Generate Acceptance Invoice to generate your payment invoice.
- Select the required session and level of payment.
- Select the whether you are a foreigner or Nigerian
- Print your payment invoice containing the RRR code and proceed to the banks listed for payment.
- Alternatively, you may make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
Note: You must ensure a payment invoice is generated on the portal for the online payment option.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal and log in with your account details to print EBSU other fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
- Proceed to the University ICT Centre for O’ level, JAMB verification and collect a clearance certificate. (Candidates should obtain Scratch Card from ICT: WAEC @ N700 & NECO @ ₦500, this will be paid in the Micro Finance bank at CAS)
- Go to your Department for certificate screening and collect clearance certificate for payment of all other approved charges.
Please Note: Candidates are to proceed to EBSU admission office to collect their university admission letter and also proceed to various faculties to complete registration with faculty officers. Congratulations to you. Kindly bookmark us for more updates about scholarship news and EBSU news.