INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 –In this page here is INEC 2018 Recruitment Exercise online Registration procedure is what you are about to get here. Job seekers can now apply for the latest INEC 2018/2019 recruitment job vacancies to be considered for employment opportunities.
The independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to re-validate and upgrade its Ad-hoc Staff Enrollment Databank in preparation for the forthcoming 2019 General Elections.
For the view above, eligible members and staff from agencies and organizations are required to fill the positions stated below.
It’s our duties to elaborate you that’s the INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 is Out online here for applications registration for fresh intakes of candidates. Here are the guidelines for how to apply INEC Recruitment 2018.
We have been getting a lot of questions and comments on our website, Facebook fan page, Twitter page from candidates looking for how to apply inec Nigeria Recruitment 2018 such questions are;
- Is the INEC 2018 Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 INEC Recruitment form?
- Is INEC Recruitment 2018?
- When and how will INEC start Recruiting for 2018?
- I need INEC 2018 Recruitment updates?
- How can I apply for INEC Recruitment 2018 exercise?
Below here you will surely find this most likely asked questions about the INEC recruitment 2018 being asked on our website, Facebook page, Twitter page below here. Just calm down and read through.
INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Vacancies For Recruitment.
- Supervisory Presiding Officer at INEC
Requirements / Eligibility Must be an INEC Staff or Federal Public Servant (Ministries, Departments and Agencies)
Grade Level 10-14 at State Level.
- Presiding Officer at INEC
Requirements / Eligibility Must be a serving NYSC member
- Local Government Area (LGA) Collation Officer at INEC
Requirements / Eligibility Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
Assistant Presiding Officer at INEC
Requirements / Eligibility Must be a serving NYSC Member. Student of penultimate year in Federal Tertiary Institutions.
Former NYSC Members that participated in Electoral Activities (2011-date) and Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent.
Senatorial/National and State Constituency Returning Officer at INEC
Requirements/Eligibility Must be a Serving Professor in any Federal Tertiary Institution or Retired Justice/Judge of Federal High Court.
State Constituency Returning Officer at INEC
Requirements/Eligibility Must be a Serving Vice Chancellor of any University or Retired Justice/Judge of Federal High Court.
INEC 2018/2019 Recruitment General Requirements
- 1. Candidate applying for any of the job position must not be more than 30 years of age.
- 2. Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- 3. Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- 4. Passing the relevant tests;
- 5. Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- 6. Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
Here below are some searched online guidelines on Google searches
- When is inec Nigeria Recruiting for 2018?
- Inec Nigeria Recruitment 2018 vacancies Guide and Requirement?
- Inec Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Deadline?
- How to apply for inec Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Has inec Nigeria
Recruitment 2018 Started ?
- Inec Nigeria Recruitment 2018 vacancies Portal?
I know you are satisfied withe above article on how you can apply for INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 from us, You can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comment box if you want us to always inbox you directly about INEC Recruitment 2018/2019
Don’t forget we share the latest jobs and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on www.Freshjobs.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities update allover the world.