Engineers Canada is announcing a simply call for entries for the 2019 scholarship software. 6 scholarships valued at $12,500 every single to assist Canadian engineers returning to university for further more examine or investigate in an engineering discipline.
These scholarships understand the excellence of Canadian engineers and assist advanced experiments and exploration.
The Simon Fraser College, generally referred to as SFU, is a general public research university in British Columbia, Canada with campuses in Burnaby, Surrey, and Vancouver.
• Software Deadline: March one, 2019
• Study course Level: Scholarships are obtainable to analyze graduate degree application.
• Research Subject matter: Scholarships are readily available to analyze the topic made available by the university.
• Scholarship Award: There are two styles of scholarships will be awarded:
one. Engineers Canada-Manulife: A few scholarships valued at $12,five hundred every single.
two. Engineers Canada-TD Insurance plan Meloche Monnex: Three scholarships valued at $seven,five hundred every single.
• Number of Scholarships: Six scholarships are available for the learners.
• Nationality: Scholarships are offered for the citizens of Canada.
• Scholarship can be taken in Canada.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: Scholarships are offered for the citizens of Canada.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant will have to meet up with the pursuing requirements:
1. Registered for a bare minimum of two entire-time semesters for the upcoming educational calendar year (i.e. between September 2019 and August 2020)
two. Registered as an engineer (P.Eng.) / ingénieur (ing.) in great standing with just one of the provincial or territorial engineering regulatory bodies
three. A Canadian citizen or a long-lasting resident of Canada
four. The scholarships are tenable for full-time scientific tests only
five. Article-doctoral fellows are not eligible to apply
6. Engineers-in-instruction or junior engineers are not eligible to apply
How to Use: Submissions will be recognized from November 2018 until the deadline of March 1, 2019.